Please Note: The following list is to be a temporary aid until the Champion Database has been made so that people can still easily find Champions in the mean time. Coordinates subject to change. All Champions lacking a description are unverified and thus may or may not be accurate.
Powerful Champions are not necessary for zone completion or Guises, but are listed here for ease. They have their own separate achievements and require at least 2+ people at or around the respective boss level to kill.
- Dumpster Diver - Lv 4 Zombie Hulk. Lurks behind the Sycoil Gas Station next to a dumpster (295,230).
- Dunwich Road Horror - Lv 15 Mud Golem. Walks around Dunwich Road south of the Kingsmouth Municipal Airport and Edgar's Scrapyard.
- Faithful Husband - Lv 10 Zombie. Lurking on the coast north of Jack & Wendy's Bed and Breakfast (725,395).
- Fallen Thane - Lv 13 Norse Zombie. In the Norse Excavation Point (575,815).
- Father Appleby - Lv 7 Cultist Zombie. Hiding in a cave southeast of Norma Creed in the bottom of Kingsmouth (390,25).
- Feigr Invasion Commander - Lv 10 Draug Lord. He hangs out on a boat in Fletcher Bay (600,300).
- Feigr Jotun - Lv 8 Draug Warmonger. Circles around ~(590,210) in Fletcher Bay.
- Fire Chief McCaffrey - Lv 9 Zombie Firefighter. By a window on the top floor of the Kingsmouth Firehouse (480,515).
- Folr Jotun - Lv 13 Draug Lord. At the very northwestern tip of the Kingsmouth Municipal Airport area (600,975).
- Forgotten Fiend - Lv 6 Zombie. Against a cliff at the very bottom of Kingsmouth (280,25).
- Lord Bittern - Lv 11 Zombie. Hunched over in the small fenced grave within the Kingsmouth Congregational Church Graveyard (250,530).
- Mr Freezie - Lv 10 Zombie. Meanders Priest Heights road (365,505).
- Nattfari - Lv 13 Norse Zombie. On top of the Norse Excavation Point (565,790).
- Night Shift Supervisor - Lv 15 Zombie. Sits in a small section of the western Warehouse south of Ellis Hill at the Kingsmouth Municipal Airport (820,665).
- Savage Fathom - Lv 15 Deep One. Wanders west of Journey's End with a bunch of other Deep Ones (860,215). Can also be found guarding the boss Lutefisk nearby.
- Scrap Golem Cremator - Lv 14 Scrap Golem. Standing by a fence inside Edgar's Scrapyard (685,730).
- Solomon's Omen - Lv 12 Zombie Bear. Haunts a small patch of beach southwest of Priest Island (30,845).
- Surf Nasty - Lv 12 Zombie Hulk. Meanders the water north of Priest Island (40,1000).
- Susie - Lv 8 Zombie. Hunched behind the counter of Susie's Diner (400,325).
- The Reawakened - Lv 7 Zombie. South off the coast of Pyramid Point (565,35).
- Travelers Torment - Lv 6 Wisp. Circles Jack's tree in the Wispwood (265,115).
- Unearthed Rubble - Lv 14 Mud Golem. Sits in a lump by a shed outside Edgar's Scrapyard (685,690). You have to interact with the Unearthed Rubble in order to engage it.
- Ashen Son - Lv 19 Draug Warmonger. Hangs out at a house overlooking a cliff (400,115).
- Blackchaff - Lv 17 Scarecrow. Hiding inside a barn (495, 570).
- Byblos, Zombie Janitor - Lv 20 Cultist Zombie. Cleaning the Innsmouth Academy attic (285,355).
- Clyde and Bonnie - Lv 19 Scarecrow. Hanging on a post at the eastern edge of Lover's Regret (865,400).
- Coach Roarke - Lv 19 Zombie. Dejectedly standing under a tree east of Mason's Crescent road (490,195).
- Henderson's Horrors - Lv 22 Three Scarecrows: Guncrow, Red Harvester, and Vile Puppeteer. Each wander Vinterskog Woods around the Blue Flames (175,570). Kill any 1 of the 3 to be credited for Henderson's Horrors. There will only ever be 2 up at a time.
- Innsmouth Track Captain - Lv 17 Running Zombie. Circles north of Innsmouth Academy. The Track Captain moves very fast!
- Lab Meat - Lv 18 Flesh Golem. Sitting in a crater surrounded by fellow familiars and flesh beasts (545,190).
- Lurking Revenant - Lv 15 Revenant. Lies in wait in the form of a flock of ravens next to the Black House (430,810) and the Slimy Mass.
- Necrotic Mutation - Lv 19 Filth Hulk. Standing on top of a bluff by Calamity Cliff surrounded by Zombie Goliaths next to the Filthy barrel (700,115).
- Rift Rancour - Lv 15 Incubus. Stands proud atop a rock overlooking the sea behind the Overlook Motel (865,875).
- Svell Berzerker - Lv 19 Draug Warmonger. Wanders around Frenchman Cove (930,535).
- Svell Lord - Lv 19 Draug Lord. Hiding in a cave in the Smuggler's Scar (900,620). The entrance to the scar is at (950,575).
- Svell Queen - Lv 19 Draug Bloated Queen. Paces in a small puddle on the rocky coast of Dagon Bay (765,250).
- Sycoil Attendant - Lv 16 Zombie. Stands beside a car in the front of the Sycoil Gas Station (340,740).
- The Collector - Lv 15 Scarecrow. Waits on top of a large rocky cliff (590,685). Climb up and run to the Collector from a small rock ~(700,610).
- The Headmistress - Lv 20 Spectre. Waiting in the Headmaster's Office on the second floor of Innsmouth Academy (300,380).
- The Marooned Oarsman - Lv 15 Draug Warmonger. Patrols from (970,990) to (1000,930) in the Draug-infested waters East of the Overlook Motel.
- The Sleeping One - Lv 16 Wendigo. Sleeps in and periodically patrols the Cave of the Sleeping One (280,990).
- Tidal Leader - Lv 22 Draug Warmonger. Leans against a boat in Tolba Bay (75,765).
- Tolba's Bane - Lv 23 Deep One. In the middle of Sips Head overlooking Tolba Bay (35,855).
- Umbral Brood King - Lv 16 Ak'ab. Circles the League of Monster Slayers treehouse (490,895).
- Umbral Brood Royal Guard - Lv 16 Ak'ab. Sits by a cliff in the Black Goat Woods (445,995).
- Unrequited - Lv 19 Zombie. Eating a corpse on a cliff of Lover's Regret overlooking Pharaoh's Beach (870,330).
- Creature from the Deep - Lv 21 Deep One. Paces south of Innsmouth Point ~(140,35).
- Abyssal Captain - Lv 23 Zombie. Overlooks the sea off the coast west of the asylum (55,175).
- Algernon - Lv 27 Wendigo. Appears when jumping on its burrow (665,440) south of the Wabanaki Sacred Site.
- Bastard of the Brine - Lv 28 Deep One. Standing on the coast just west of the Agartha Entrance (185,880).
- Billy's Muse - Lv 25 Shade. Wanders the southern end of the Moon Bog ~(870,460).
- Contaminated Quarry Mutation - Lv 26 Filth Hulk. Wanders the quarry just west of the Abandoned Factory (515,370).
- Festering Foreman - Lv 26 Zombie Hulk. Circles a small zombie-infested area within the Abandoned Factory (595,360).
- Gorestreak Alpha - Lv 28 Wendigo. Cicles inside a pen in the Authentic Wabanaki Village (365,645).
- Hrapp, Fog Cloaked - Lv 25 Draug Lord. In a crevice at the bottom of the Quarry (615,545).
- Mutated Corpse - Lv 29 Flesh Golem. Looms in the back of the Wabanaki Cemetery (185,755).
- Nubilous Brood Prince - Lv 23 Ak'ab. Destroy the Royal Burrow to spawn the Prince (595,95).
- Penumbral Elevated Caste - Lv 27 Ak'ab. By a picnic table at the end of a creek on Joanna's Trail (870,15).
- Pestilent Revenant - Lv 27 Revenant. Can appear in an open field (245,550) and in a small building within the Abandoned Factory (575,360). This revenant is made of rats.
- Rusted Machinery - Lv 24 Scrap Golem. Patrols the entrance to the Blue Ridge Mine (510,580).
- Scarlet Conductor - Lv 24 Wraith. (395,505).
- Sorrow Harbinger - Lv 28 Revenant. Flocks under a tree by the coast (440,920).
- Spinecrusher - Lv 28 Draug Warmonger. Looms at stop of a cliff on the coast (165,895).
- Stone Envoy - Lv 26 Concrete Golem. Stands vigil over a ledge at the edge of the Abandoned Factory (460,350).
- Tourist Guide - Lv 27 Zombie. Lays on the road to the Authentic Wabanaki Village (315, 665). Approach the zombie to awaken it.
- Undying Postman - Lv 29 Zombie. Lays in front of a post truck (125,435). Approach the zombie to awaken it.
- Vetr Berserker - Lv 25 Draug Warmonger. Overlooks the sea at the very northern end of the Moon Cove (965,945).
- Decomposed Kodiak - Lv 30 Zombie Bear. Can be found trapped within a ward (250,505), or wandering outside of it in a large circle. If the Decomposed Kodiak is trapped, activate the North, South, East, and West dreamcatchersin that order to release it. The Decomposed Kodiak leaves rotting, deadly poison in its wake.
- Tide Lurker - Lv 23 Deep One. Patrols west of the Azeban Span (75,275).
- Ainn the Harbinger of Death - Lv 34 Plague Golem. Huddles in a corner of the Spoiled Farm (400,390).
- Deathstalker - Lv 32 Scorpion. Randomly appears in place of a regular scorpion when engaged.
- Deserter Sabah - Lv 31 Atenist Priestess. Preaches to a small group of Atenists on the outskirts of al-Merayah (480,285).
- Disciple of the First Jinn - Lv 40 Jinn. On top of the temple entrance to the City of the Sun God (755,1125).
- Elemental Scourge - Lv 36 Flame Spirit. Meanders from (630,630) to (510,620) along the lava of the Scorched Flats.
- Evangelist of Aten - Lv 31 Atenist Priest. Preaches atop a building in the al-Merayah Outskirts, East (635,280).
- Frenzied Tunneler - Lv 35 Ghoul. Hides in a tunnel (780,680), which can be accessed at (805,680).
- Gronarch the Exiled - Lv 31 Sand Golem. Stands in the middle of the Sandtrap (675,80). Follow the road south out of the al-Merayah Outskirts and to the Marya Cordon.
- Hanif the Repenetant - Lv 33 Atenist Priest. Standing in a cave in the back of the Houses of Rest (345,95).
- Indoctrinator - Lv 31 Atenist Priest. Preaching on top of a building to a group of Atenists (645,180). The building must be climbed up from nearby stairs on the opposite side of the building.
- Lieutenant Hori - Lv 37 Orochi Soldier. Paths up and down the small crevice path leading up to the Ankh (340,765).
- Og, the Ravenous - Lv 35 Ghoul. Sits in a cage in the Hotel Wahid lobby (855,630).
- Plagued Nester - Lv 33 Locust. Clings to a cliffside and hops down when engaged (250,445).
- Prefectius Caius - Lv 34 Roman Mummy. Guards a brazier within a temple in the back of Sol Glorificus (75,655).
- Priest of Apep - Lv 40 Mummy Priest. Stands on a cliff in the Teeth of the Wind (885,1140). He can be climbed to from the nearby cliffs at the edge of the Teeth.
- Profaner Jafari - Lv 32 Atenist Priest. Preaches to Atenists from a small alcove above the Slur (865,210).
- Savant Diviner - Lv 35 Atenist. Preaches against a cliff on the edges of the Tourist Temple (575,740).
- The Errant Drifter - Lv 34 Hulk Mummy. Patrols the canyon path between Sol Glorificus and the Spoiled Farm (295,495).
- The Lost One - Lv 38 Ghoul Shaman. Circles around the outskirts of the area surrounding the anima well at the Way to the Aten as well as the Outer Complex ~(865,990). He has a very large path.
- The Nameless Pharaoh - Lv 40 Mummy Priest. Overlooks the Royal Road from atop the Teeth of the Wind (795,1170).
- The Walking Drought - Lv 35 Mud Golem. Wanders from (460,415) to (645,480) in the dried river around al-Merayah.
- Tribunus Otho - Lv 34 Roman Mummy. In a small cave on the outskirts of Sol Glorificus (160,575).
- Vagrant Fiend - Lv 38 Locust. In a small crevice between the Crashed Plane and Outer Complex (735,1020).
- Cicatris - Lv 36 Locust. (555,715). Requires 5 people in order to summon. Each player must stand on the blue scars on the ground in order to trigger this fight.
- Mak'aal the Hellfire - Lv 38 Jinn. Kill all of the Entranced Pilgrims of Flame at the sacrificial altar (585,875) to summon Mak'aal. A group is necessary to defeat this boss.
City of the Sun God
- Adrameloch, Chancellor of Hell - Lv 40 Jinn. Overlooks Moutemouia from a rocky outcrop (785,205). Can easily be climbed to from (825,195).
- Akir, the Sun Guardian - Lv 41 Ghost. (715,1000).
- Anum, Changed One - Lv 42 Shade. (180,245).
- Black Pharaoh's Pride - Lv 41 Hulk Mummy. (630,720).
- Corrupted Egyptologist - Lv 43 Atenist Priest. (120,50).
- Corvanius the Observer - Lv 43 Jinn. Observes from atop a ledge (355,145). Leap to the cliff containing this Champion by using the Jump Pad at (350,255) or climb around the cliffs of the Juncture near Nefertari the Younger.
- Cretaceus Schistocerae - Lv 42 Locust. Patrols the waters northwest of the Breach (305,200).
- Emissary of Dead Nations - Lv 44 Ghoul Shaman. (845,525).
- Guardian of the Valley - Lv 41 Hulk Mummy. (645,635).
- High Priest Maanaktef - Lv 42 Mummy Priest. (215,735).
- High Priestess of Meryaten - Lv 41 Mummy Priest. (650,680).
- Kafele the Crier - Lv 43 Atenist. (120,50).
- Kiya, Pharaoh's Concubine - Lv 44 Hulk Mummy. (750,710).
- Looter Ugmuk - Lv 42 Ghoul. (170,320).
- Marrowplague King - Lv 45 Locust. (615,410).
- Rasul the Messenger - Lv 44 Hulk Mummy. (960,885).
- Royal Craftsman Parennfar - Lv 43 Mummy Priest. (40,505).
- Shadestalker - Lv 43 Shade. (200,1000).
- Sutekh - Lv 40 Sand Golem. (765,20).
- The Bone Harvester - Lv 41 Atenist. Wanders a cave beneath Houy's cliff (345,725). The entrance to the cave is at (360,770).
- Bitter Harvest Messenger - Lv 47 Revenant. Can spawn in (1170,800) and (435,1050).
- Brother Razvan - Lv 48 Deathless. (1415,165).
- Corrupted Keeper - Lv 47 Infected Faun. (1250,390).
- Dump Chief - Lv 46 Ghoul Shaman. (680,1275).
- Effigy of Evil - Lv 47 Scarecrow. (680,920).
- Erkug - Lv 48 Ghoul Shaman. (455,715).
- Filthwolf - Lv 48 Filthy Werewolf. Sits in the middle of a Filth Pool (795,250).
- Filthwolf - Lvl 49 Filthy Werewolf. (800,250).
- Frontline Engorged - Lv 46 Vampire Hulk. (855,1150).
- Gork - Lv 46 Ghoul. (960,835).
- Gurgl - Lv 46 Ghoul. (825,1040).
- Mark - Lv 48 Filthy Human. (905,215).
- Rakhgul - Lv 46 Ghoul Shaman. (1185,1030).
- Sibriu's Teeth Vandal - Lv 47 Vampire Hulk. (715,875).
- The Cannibal Prince - Lv 47 Vampire Hulk. (330,900).
- Upright of Pnath - Lv 48 Ghoul. (430,620).
- Ursine Horror - Lv 47 Zombie Bear. (660,805).
- Valcean Dominator - Lv 47 Vampire Magus. (860,725).
- Wailing Bride - Lv 47 Ghost. Click on the skeletons by the river (985,725).
- Wallachian Juggernaut - Lv 48 Vampire. (180,695).
Credit goes to Hessonite and Nordavind for locations!
- Demolisher - Scrap Golem. Circles some crates in a vampire camp (165,665).
- Village Eater - Zmeu. Hides beneath a the Hermit Crossing bridge (1205,240).
- Ancestral Cankermouth - Lv 50 Ghoul Shaman. (1080,805).
- Black Antlers - Lv 49 Infected Faun. (420,555).
- Blackwater - Lv 49 Mud Golem. Blackwater sits inactive against a sludge pipe north of the Water Purification Plant (840,800). Interact to clean the clog that is Blackwater and engage it.
- Enflamed Mutt - Lv 49 Rakshasa. (605,375).
- Eternal Confessor - Lv 49 Deathless. (245,950).
- Fang Run Primal - Lv 49 Werewolf. (960,1215).
- Fecund Changeling - Lv 49 Fungal Filth. (785,735).
- Forest Lump - Lv 48 Ghoul. (695,1005).
- House of Danesti Vandal - Lv 49 Ghost. (810,550).
- Hyperactive Ghoul - Lv 48 Ghoul. (1130,940).
- It That Exudes Muck - Lv 48 Ghoul Shaman. (570,1040).
- Old-Growth Fata Padurii - Lv 50 Padurii. (990,620).
- Pervading Filth - Lv 50 Fungal Filth. (990,580).
- Sabrab - Lv 48 Werewolf. (1030,865).
- Temperskin Strategist - Lv 49 Hellsoldier. (480,435).
- The Lone Wolf - Lv 48 Wolf. (910,1005).
- The Nameless One - Lv 49 Deathless. Sits at (400,875), accessible by stairs at (350,905).
- The Trophic - Lv 49 Fungal Filth. (640,780).
- Vagrant Colonist - Lv 50 Fungal Filth. (785,470).
- Wanderless Gypsy - Lv 49 Ghost. (800,580).
Credit goes to Hessonite for locations!
- Tiberiu, Fang Run Alpha - Werewolf. (850,1250).
- Danansi Pain Artist - Lv 50 Vampire Magus. (535,1060).
- Deep Spring Awoken - Lv 50 Zmeu. (865,605).
- Executor - Lv 50 Vampire Marksman. (475,1000).
- Factory Model Chemical Punisher - Lv 50 Hybrid Vampire. (945,1210).
- Factory Model Cryo Operative - Lv 50 Hybrid Vampire. (910,725).
- Factory Model Thermal Authority - Lv 50 Hybrid Vampire. (780,965).
- Frostbite - Lv 50 Werewolf. (355,1200).
- Frozen Hate - Lv 50 Ice Golem. (365,510).
- General Blasius - Lv 50 Filthy Human. (820,355).
- Howler at the End - Lv 50 Filth Guardian. (475,360).
- Kuzma Prototype - Lv 50 Hybrid Vampire. (905,1020).
- Lost Visigoth - Lv 50 Wraith. (835,735).
- Septimus - Lv 50 Shade. (765,395).
- The Ascetic - Lv 50 Deathless. (1125,360).
- Traitor of Basrab - Lv 50 Vampire Noble. (430,1010).
- Winterkill Longtooth - Lv 50 Werewolf. (645,1205).
- Winter's Bride - Lv 50 Ghost. (730,755).
- Zmeu of the Fangs - Lv 50 Zmeu. (310,635).
Credit goes to Hessonite for locations!
- Burov, Slaughterhouse General - Lv 50 Vampire. (825,1105). Extremely difficult fight.
- Sergiu - Lv 50 Deathless. (1130,305).
- Accountant Bocigammal - Lv 50.
- Ancient Kyonshi - Lv 50 Kyonshi. Hidden in the back of the graveyard (830,600).
- Behemoth of the Devouring Plague - Lv 50 Filth Hulk. Wanders around (730,410).
- Blue Namahage - Lv 50 Namahage. Wanders the Orochi Housing Projects alongside the Red Namahage. A trail of misbehaving children follow the two Namahage.
- Bubbling Commuter - Lv 50 Filth Infected. Spawns randomly when approaching a Filth-flooded subway entrance in Kaidan.
- Byoudou - Lv 50 Oni. Waiting on the pier on Kaidan's northern coastline (340,940).
- Compromised Effigy 832 - Lv 50 Orochi Drone Effigy. Near Manticore Plaza (225,435).
- Conductor Topham - Lv 50 Filth Evolved. Helms a train at the Station south of the Wall.
- Congealed Disgust - Lv 50. Appears when a player is bombarded by Filth released by tagging a Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen during the Side Mission The Tenebrous Sky.
- Corrupted Prototype Battlefield Barrager - Lv 50 Orochi Smiler Mech.
- Fungal Crawler of Leng - Lv 50 Fungal Filth. Crawls around the center of the dockyard ~(480,220).
- Futakuchi-onna - Lv 50 Onryo. On a small island west of the Maiden Shrine.
- Grasping Infection - Lv 50 Filth Evolved. In the corner of the roof of a building on the Kaidan City Mall (620,580).
- Hungry Jikininki - Lv 50 Onryo. Stares at the side of a building (765,615).
- Hyper-Infected Citizen - Lv 50 Filth-Infected. The Hyper-Infected Citizen spawns randomly when triggering any Filth Infected mobs that drop down from buildings or bridges.
- Inventory Infector - Lv 50.
- Nkadi the Fungal Lord - Lv 50 Fungal Ape.
- Orochi Prototype Smiler Mark 1.1 - Lv 50 Orochi Smiler Mech. Sits inactive in the back of Manticore Plaza (130,515). Cannot be engaged until enough Orochi Cyborgs in the Plaza have been killed.
- Raving Rager - Lv 50 Filth Hulk. Wanders large sections of Kaidan.
- Red Namahage - Lv 50 Namahage. Wanders the Orochi Housing Projects alongside the Blue Namahage. A trail of misbehaving children follow the two Namahage.
- Safety Inspector - Lv 50 Filthy HAZMAT. Hides in a corner of the small playground next to the CDC Camp (1010,480).
- Sergeant Enrique - Lv 50.
- Sinner's Torment - Lv 50 Rakshasa. Spawns randomly from any place where Rakshasa may leap off of the sides of buildings. In some cases, rakshasa are purely cosmetic elements to a building's side and will not drop down.
- Squamous Host Lord - Lv 50 Filth-Infected Deep One. Wanders the northern coast of Kaidan (780,920).
- The Broken Vow - Lv 50 Onryo.
- The Opener of Kimon - Lv 50 Oni Assassin. Teleports around the northwestern corner of Kaidan around the bathhouse and its parking lot in the following locations: (150,930), (320,920), (450,890), (610,890), (200,900), (750,900).
- The Ruinous Road - Lv 50 Cement Golem. Can be found on top of a shattered road once the Wall is breached (560,400).
- War Pyre of Jigoku - Lv 50 Oni. Patrols the Oni Camps in the northwestern corner of Kaidan ~(115,875) with two Hounds of Jigoku in tow.
- Wraithful Goryo - Lv 50 Onryo. Looks desolately at a wall near stairs leading into the residential area (820,710).
Coordinates coming soon! Please note that not all Champions are currently accessible until the rest of Kaidan content is released. Some information comes from The Secret World and may differ until verified.
- The Simian Horror - Lv 50 Fungal Ape. Lurks on top of a large storage tower in the Harbor (320,265).