The mission Bounty: More Winter Holidays Champions becomes available after completing the unrepeatable Bounty: Winter Holidays Champions. They are nearly identical missions aside from their rewards and the repeatability of this version.
This mission can be obtained from any Paragon Activity Board in Agartha during the Winter Holidays event.
Objective: Defeat Winter Holiday Champions
Defeat four different Winter Holiday Champions.
Once a Winter Holiday Champion has been killed, it cannot be used as mission credit for the next 18 hours regardless of whether or not you have this mission when killing a Champion.
These champions scale according to the Level and Item Power of the player who summons them.
- Kingsmouth Town — Tragedy - Lv 1-50 Revenant. Collect 4 [Rat Corpse] by killing rats scurrying around the Kingsmouth Municpal Airport warehouse and place a single [Rat Corpse] on each point of the Pentagram ritual site (925, 575) in order to bring forth this bad bird.
- The Savage Coast — Groundskeeper Hammond. Lv 1-50 Zombie. Find and interact with a Discarded Gift, which has been left to lure the Groundskeeper. It has multiple possible locations: (370,465), (510,450), and (525, 445).
- The Blue Mountain — Max - Lv 1-50 Wolf. Found as a Trapped Canine locked in a Wabanaki dreamcatcher ward (696,673), Max can be freed by interacting with the wards in the right order: North-East (NE), North-West (NW), South (S), South-West (SW), North (N), and finally South-East (SE).
- The Scorched Desert — Cursed Soul of Greed - Lv 1-50 Mummy. Knock on the Sarcophagus sitting against the wall atop the Way of Offerings (518,1055) to awaken a series of enemies: Regretful Ka, Pained Seer, and Destiny. Once all three are killed, the Cursed Soul of Greed breaks free.
- City of the Sun God — Warsmith - Lv 1-50 Incubus. Take a jump pad by Bab-el-Monzarin (920,997) to a series of five Braziers (975,970). Interact with one to gain the ability Ignite, and then use Ignite to receive the buff Flaming Feet, which allows you to connect the Braziers with a pentagram shape to summon the Warsmith.
- The Besieged Farmlands — Window-Peeper - Lv 1-50 Human. He can be found as a Suspicious Character creeping in the windows of various houses in Harbabureşti: (1034, 1106), (1040, 1087), (1067, 1074), (1070, 1160), (1060,1144), (1073,1093), (1158,1164). Coordinates added as additional locations are found!
- The Shadowy Forest — The Grunch - Lv 1-50 Ghoul Shaman. Collect 5 [Crate of "Sausages"] in the Dimir Farm and bring them to the Overlook (1080,1117). Place them to summon The Grunch.
- The Carpathian Fangs — Permafrost - Lv 1-50 Ice Golem. Find and interact with a Suspicious Snowpile to awaken Permafrost. The Suspicious Snowpile has a number of potential places: (825,1260), (605,505), (965,925), (1030,790), (1025,400), (580,807). Coordinates added as additional locations are found!
- Kaidan — The Forgotten - Lv 1-50 Spectre. Examine 4 Abandoned Photographs found throughout Kaidan. The Abandoned Photographs are very small, black and white pictures and can be easy to miss. There is no specific order of pickup necessary, as The Forgotten will appear once the fourth photo is used regardless of which photograph it ends up being. Abandoned Photographs can be found in the following spots:
- A fallen swan boat (782,15).
- A courtyard in the Orochi Housing Projects (844, 216).
- A building's perimeter (699, 527).
- At the top of a building (626, 710) which can be accessed by a nearby ladder (619, 671).
Completing this mission rewards two Gift-Wrapped Presents.